Friday, September 2, 2016

" I'll always be by your side, through thick or thin .♥"

 
Time to blog something about my life these few days . Well, I have to say is kinda good, boyfriend and me has been loving and not quarrel so often like how we used to . My dad and me also kinda not bad I guess . We started talk and a little more as day passed, after that day my boyfriend told him about the plan of marring me next year . πŸ’πŸ‘Έ Feeling happy because everything goes quite smoothly . But my mom; she doesn't seems happy to know about the news of me and my boyfriend planning to get married next year . Don't know isit don't have a heart prepare to "lose" another daughter or isit other things . Is kinda mixed feeling for me to guess . But well, I believe at the end of the day she still will want see me get my happiness and gives me her blessing, like how everyone gives us .
 
 

My very first overseas (Taiwan) trip in my life and also fly further with you in November with family, i'm looking so forward and excited already . But there's something i'm looking more forward and excited to is, next year . Though is only planning, but i'm ready to take each and every steps with you . I'm ready to become a responsible adult with you . To spend everyday with you, and go through everything, anything with you . Is gonna be a challenge in life, but if there's no challenge then how can it be counted a life without any challenge, isn't ? I hope you're ready too . The other day we went to expo and look at the wedding promotions with your parents and you sign it at the end of the day . I'm so happy, though is expensive and also over the budget . but I just feel that things is getting more and more real, i'm not dreaming about it and is coming soon . Get to wear the wedding dress, taking photoshoot with you and also gonna walk though the wedding hall with you on the wedding dinner night . πŸ’ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH . I can already imagine on the ROM day itself will be so awkward . πŸ˜œ But who cares . Is just the starting of the journey, and is a must to go through is . Hehehehehehehehehhehehehee . πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… sounds like i'm still dreaming now . Goodnight !  😚 😚 😚 😚

No comments: