Friday, July 8, 2016

Tough life don't last, tough man do . 💦


Quarrels after the same topic for so long, things should have change by now . But nope, guess things has gotten worst than before . Trying after trying, trying still . Everyday hoping for a miracle that a kind soul will take over my place so that I could have a better road for myself and a better future with my soul mate . But no, until today there's still no kind soul willing to take over me . But, am still gonna keep finding and hoping . I have to do something about it . Time don't wait for me nor I'll wait for the time . It feel so sucks that i got a limit of what i can do, is so sucks that this isn't in my control . Getting tired of the job i'm working now . The timing is totally not what I want . Totally not interested in the things i'm doing . What I want kinda simple I guess . I want spend every weekend, public holiday with my boyfriend, I want to accompany him more is that too much to ask for ? Even i want a simple dinner with him alone now is so hard, because my timing don't even match his ! What's public holiday for everyone, when i have to work everyday, holiday, on the weekend when everyone is spending theirs and i have to work alone and not accompany my boyfriend .. WHAT'S LOVE LIFE WHEN EVERYONE IS SPENDING TIME WITH THEIR LOVE ONE WHEN I'M WORKING AND MY BOYFRIEND ROTTING AT HOME WITHOUT ME !? Really hope things will change asap . Me and my boy kinda tired quarrelling over the same topic over and over again .
 
Bet you are getting more and more tired like how i feel . You doesn't want to listen to my explanation . But I still want to say that, is not i don't want to change, things isn't under my control . I know you're giving in to me everyday . I'm trying too, i doesn't want it this way too . I'm grateful that until today, you still stay by my side through so many things . 我知道你很辛苦。因为我,你很辛苦的工作 still have to endure so many things about me . I'm sorry . Things will change, i'll make it change alright . Please give me some times to find people to take over me . I'm sorry, iloveyou . 👄

No comments: