Thursday, September 29, 2016

See you again 👣


On the 24th September 2016 everyone heard a very sad news . My boyfriend's ahma passed away . 😴 A huge impact hit my boyfriend so much that he broke down, because she meant so much to him; watch him grow, took care of him since he's a healthy little baby to a boy that he's able to walk, run, talk and everything that he's able to do it himself . It make me so sad because I know how much she mean to him and suddenly she left . After so many years of struggles and pain she made through, she's in a better place now, watching after him . For me personally, I know she's proud and happy of how her grandson have become . As I've seen how happy she in lying on the bed whenever we went over visit her and she saw him, and also those time when she's still staying over his house . The smile on her face, never be forgotten . Counted 5days of funeral until 28th september morning, a very last journey with her is gone with everyone . All the tears I've seen especially from my boyfriend, broke me so much . Useless me, can't even say something to him, afraid that i'll say something wrong to make him cry even worst . Today is the 6th days she left . Guess she's in a very peaceful place now as all her son is in peace now still brothes after so many years of quarrels and fight . Just left with all of her daughter, still suck up a face cause of money and it really annoys me . 😤 But most of all, she's kinda happy to see them like this(not including her daughter) but for my boyf now, still hard to accept the fact that she's gone . And I can understand that cause he love her so much from the every first day he saw her until the age he's 22 now . I'm not close to her and never will never get the chance anymore, but part of me still will remember everything that I've see about her . Her smile; laughter; voice, loud scream, everything .

Ahma; Hanhan told me about you everytime even before the first day I saw you . Telling me how good you play at games, telling me how important to are to him . Telling me how great and how much he love you, telling me what have your been doing together when he's still a little boy staying with you . He told me a lot about you to me . I know you love him a lot just like how you like to play mahjong and drink coke . But rest assure, i'll take good care of hanhan now . He's grown up man already know how to think, know what is he doing already . Don't worry about him and rest in peace . 一路好走 ðŸ‘µðŸ‘¼ Maybe I can get to know more about you when my time come at my older age(I'm just kidding)


And for you dearest . I know is hard for you to accept the harsh fact . But what had happen, happened . She doesn't want to see you like this . I know you love her alot, but she love you more . Is good for her now because she's resting in a better place now, watching over you . After all the years of pain and struggles when she's alive, she's relief now . I know it will take you a long time for you to accept the fact and heal your wound, i'll be with you mentally and physically . Like I said, anytime you want to go over and pray her, I 100% won't mind go over with you . But please baby, stay strong . I'm here . 😚

No comments: